1886 Crescent Hotel And Spa Winter Wedding Package
Celebrating over a Winter Weekend with Friends
When the Summer crowds dwindle and the fall leaves are down, out emerges a more intimate feel to the Castle that sits high atop Crescent Mountain. Mountain Lodge describes the winter months in Eureka Springs at the Crescent Hotel; where couples escape; friends travel & families celebrate together.
This is a unique time for weddings and celebrations.
Consider reconnecting to family and friends as you welcome them to your special place for a winter weekend and wedding celebration. Call your “House Party” to the Bridal Studio in the New Moon Spa & Salon to plan & personalize The Crystal Dining Room for your ceremony and celebration. The hotel will serve as host, the house party will define it as your weekend.
Weddings are celebrations.
Celebrations that bring family together last a lifetime
Crystal Ballroom – A Winter Weekend with Friends
This package is designed to accommodate both your wedding ceremony and your reception to be held in the Crystal Ballroom capturing the charm of At Home Celebration while incorporating your “house party” to personalize the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa to your Mountain Retreat for the weekend.
Winter Weekend Celebration is perfect for 75 pp and includes the following:
- Use of the Crystal Ballroom for your Ceremony and Reception (a total of 4 hours)
- For that perfect “At Home Celebration” theme decor, choose of one these options,
A romantic arbor for your ceremony.
A Toasting Lounge in the Ballroom..
A scenic back drop taking you back to the days of movies .
Gothic Windows surrounded by period décor
- One hour use of the Bridal Studio at New Moon Spa and Salon at the Crescent Hotel, The perfect place for the bride and her bridal party to get ready for their big day.
- A One night stay in a Specialty Suite for the Bride & Groom (based on availability)
- Cake and punch for up to 75pp (Our staff will cut and serve your cake)
- A champagne toast for your attendees to celebrate the couple
- A Bridal Bouquet consisting of a six rose bouquet or a season mixed flower bouquet with a matching boutonniere
- An officiant for your ceremony Special pricing for your guests for their guest rooms.
email – Crescenthotelsales@gmail.com -or- phone 800-903-4940
Basin Park Hotel
Weddings In Downtown Eureka Springs
Park the Car – Walk from Church to Celebration
Your wedding celebration starts with a beautiful ceremony inside the Historic Penn Memorial Chapel, with rich earth tones and dark wood pews accented with colorful stained glass windows.
After your intimate union, exit the church to friends and family on Spring Street guiding you into your vintage car and parading with you down the short drive to the entrance to the hotel.
Step into the Basin Park Hotel and be greeted by a friendly staff and the warmth of the Historic Ozark Room and your celebration continues.
Penn Memorial Church Wedding Package
- Use of Historic Penn Memorial Church* in downtown Eureka Springs for 1 hour for ceremony
- Reception space at the Historic 1905 Basin Park Hotel for a 2 hour reception (Ozark Room)
- Cake and punch for up to 50 people
- One bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Cider for bride and groom
- Solo musician for music for ceremony
- Historic Classic Car…ride in the style of the day through downtown Eureka Springs to your reception at the Historic 1905 Basin Park Hotel
- An officiant for the ceremony
*Penn Memorial Church is located in the heart of Eureka Springs and is named in honor of William Penn. Reflecting the influence of Byzantine architecture, the Church was completed in 1913. The stained glass windows in the sanctuary were an early addition to the Church and are a vital part of the beauty of the Church as it stands today.
Package price: $1599.00 inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
phone 800-903-4940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org