So you are taking the family to Eureka Springs. There are lots of family friendly activities to keep you busy.
- Go on a ghost tour. Kids get a thrill from exploring the places they have seen on the televised ghost hunting shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures. Reservations for ghost tours in America’s Most Haunted Hotel are highly recommended. Be sure to reserve your ghost tour tickets and attraction tickets online in advance.
- Meet lions, tigers and bears…oh my. Kids love to visit Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge to see rescued big cats and bears. Dinner for the animals is around 5. It is a great time to visit. Reserve Turpentine Creek tickets online now.
- Find adventure Downtown Underground. Discover the “wild” side of Eureka and explore underground passages no longer accessible to the public with Downtown-N-Underground tours. Buy your Downtown-N-Underground tickets online.
- Experience Extreme FUN. Thrills and adventure await you on the Ozark Mountain Ziplines at Eureka Springs. Zip down one of 10 lines ranging from 120-1800 feet in length. Explore Beaver Lake with SUP Outfitters, stand up paddle-boarding for the whole family.
- Ride the train. They love the sound of the whistle blowing and the clickity-clack of the track.Kids see the train switch tracks and get to talk to a real train conductor. Ride on the ES & NA Railway.