You and your friends are tired of the bar scene at home. You see the same people; you hear the same drama and frankly, you are looking for a change. A weekend away in the eccentric, artsy town of Eureka Springs is just the thing to switch up your routine and meet locals with a host of stories you would never expect.
- Chelsea’s Corner Café: This pub is a favorite located on Mountain Street and features live music with a café upstairs serving pizza, burgers and more.
- Local Flavor: This café features an extensive wine selection and eclectic menu set in a warm environment right with art.
- The Stone House: Enjoy amazing wine, beer and fantastic trays of meats, cheeses, veggies and fruit.
- The Cathouse: This bar and grill is a motorcyclist haven with special events surrounding rallies.
- The Balcony: With outdoor seating overlooking the downtown area you will not miss a thing. Regular live music and full evening entrees make this a local’s favorite.
- Rowdy Beaver Den: Sing and dance along with a mix of karaoke and live music.
Check out the weekly line-up of events.
Shops to Explore:
- Magee Jewelry: You will not find jewelry like this anywhere else. The designs are unique as yourself and handcrafted since 1973. Father and daughter team, Jim and Emily Magee, hand select each gem used on their custom, hand-built mounts.
- Tee Rex: Most people describe this special toys and collectibles shop as nostalgic. Think action figures and movie memorabilia. Great store for the kids in us all.
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Thorncrown Chapel: This beautiful wood and glass chapel is located on Hwy 62 West just outside of Eureka Springs. There is no admission and plenty of parking. Call if you plan to visit later in the day.
- Inspiration Point Overlook: You finally have a reason to set your camera to panorama mode. 5 miles west of Eureka Springs on Hwy 62, this overlook sits on a cliff 550 feet above the White River.
Downtown lodging recommendations:
- Grand Central Hotel: This Victorian hotel is reminiscent of elegant times gone by with the comforts of today. The Grand Taverne is a fine dining restaurant housed in the hotel and is known for its Ozark Sourdough bread baked fresh daily!
- All Seasons Inn: This inn offers special suites named after special times of the year with breakfast included with your room. Shopping, dining, and nightlife are a simple walk away and a beautiful big porch and a Jacuzzi await your every return.
- 1905 Basin Park Hotel: This hotel is an attraction in and of itself with the Balcony Bar and Restaurant, Spirits of the Basin Tour, Lucky 7 Billiards and Bar, Jacuzzi Suites and Spa1905. After a day around town come back and enjoy the Aveda certified spa, a tour around the historic hotel, a game of pool and a bite to eat.
Complimentary parking is included with your stay at all locations, but since locations are all downtown, it may not be directly next to where you book. The Basin Park offers a complimentary shuttle service around town and to the parking lot for your convenience.
Get out of your socializing funk and come join the party in Eureka Springs. The people here are friendly and the shops and dining will offer a fresh perspective. You do not have to settle for boring, this town is a one-of-a-kind community and will leave you wanting more.